Rhythm Kids Level 1 is the next musical step for your preschool child (ages 4-5) with a parent or caregiver. Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids Level 1 guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
Classes are for preschoolers ages 4-5 and include:
- Weekly, 45 minute classes
- Animal Collection Songbook and 2 CD's each semester
- Access to online drum-play videos and other materials
Your child will:
- Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
- Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play, and soloing
- Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically
TAKE A LISTEN!
*Please contact the director if the class is ON HOLD if you are interested in joining!