Join us for the Bongos Collection this Fall. You and your child will groove to the African beat of Funga Alafia, dance to a jazzy rendition of Hey Diddle Diddle, go Walking Through the Woods and play some Tricks with Sticks. In addition to weekly classes, your tuition includes an illustrated songbook for you to use at home and online access to the 25 songs through the Hello Everybody app. Join us in September for this online session and fill your living room with music, fun and friendship! Tuition is pro-rated week after week, if you register later. Read here.
- 8 week session, begins September 14th
- For children 0-5yrs
- One 40-45 min Zoom class each week, including interaction time before & after class
- A family music class where parent & child participate together
- Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) will be mailed
- Unlimited Make-up Classes
- Can't make a Make-up? We will send you a Zoom video from the week you missed
- Grandparents can Zoom in anytime and older sibs are welcomed too!
- Sing, tap, bounce, stomp, wiggle, giggle, meow, horsey lap-rides, freeze dances, shake things, bang things, we do all sorts of things!
- Interactive, educationally appropriate musical immersion that will provide a quality musical experience for you and your family
- Teach Basic Music Competence. Children learn to sing in tune, keep a steady beat and become confident music makers!
- Provide parent education on the musical development of your child
- Form new friendships & connections with an online community of families!
Wait, More Screen Time? Screen time can be effective and beneficial to your child's learning when you're right there with them, actively participating, engaging, and learning too. You are the key to your child's music development!