Join us for the Bells Song Collection this Winter! Families will play with their voices by mimicing the sounds of instruments in the French Folk Song, and Spanish-speaking animals in De Colores. Did you know making funny animal sounds, lip-burring, and other tonal play helps children explore their vocal reigster? And since children learn from contrasts and expressing music with their full bodies, you'll be hopping lightly like birds and sliding smoothly like an iceskater, exploring staccato and legato! In addition to your weekly classes, your tuition includes recordings, an illustrated songbook for you to use at home and access to the Hello Everybody app. Join the Winter Session and play, sing laugh and learn with families in your community!
- 9 week session, begins January 11th
- For children 0-5yrs
- One 40-45 min Zoom class each week, including interaction time before & after class
- A family music class where parent & child participate together
- Song Collection materials (songbook, CD, download code) will be mailed
- Unlimited Make-up Classes
- Can't make a Make-up? We will send you a Zoom video from the week you missed
- Grandparents can Zoom in anytime and older sibs are welcomed too!
- Sing, tap, bounce, stomp, wiggle, giggle, meow, horsey lap-rides, freeze dances, shake things, bang things, we do all sorts of things!
- Interactive, educationally appropriate musical immersion that will provide a quality musical experience for you and your family
- Teach Basic Music Competence. Children learn to sing in tune, keep a steady beat and become confident music makers!
- Provide parent education on the musical development of your child
- Form new friendships & connections with an online community of families!
Wait, More Screen Time? Screen time can be effective and beneficial to your child's learning when you're right there with them, actively participating, engaging, and learning too. You are the key to your child's music development!